Transfer Photos to iPad for Mac
How to Transfer Photos to iPad for Mac is attracting more and more attention, Here we will give you a professional Photos to iPad Transfer for Mac. With this program you can easily transfer iPad files like movies, photos, music, playlist, podcast, TV shows to Mac for backup, and transfer iPad content to iTunes Library for another transferring. You can create, edit and delete iPad playlists. What's more, Photos to iPad Transfer even enables you to open iPad with Finder and use it as a portable hard disk.
How to Transfer Photos to iPad for Mac
- Step 1: Download, install and run the iPad Transfer for Mac, connect iPad to your Mac.
- Step 2: Export iPad photos to Mac
1) Open the "Photo" library that you want to transfer. All image files are shown in file browser.
2) Find pictures you want to transfer and check them.
3) Click the "Export->Export to local" on the top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to local" button to transfer photos to iPad for Mac. Then you will see the the pop-up dialogbox and select the directory folder to save.
4) Just click "Save" button for OK, after a few minutes, the selected photo can be transferred successfully to iPad for Mac without any files lost.
- Step 3: OK, It's so easy, you have done that!
Tips: For Windows user, we recommend iPod to iPad Transfer.